Check out Our Top Picks to Make Your Favorite Coffee at Home!
To get the most out of your beans, you need a great coffee maker. We’ve spent quite some time looking at the current models to help you choose the one for you. Drip coffee, espresso, single-serve pod machines, manual brewers; no matter your preference, we’ve got you covered. Check out our top coffee makers by category below.
Drip Coffee Makers
The good old drip coffee maker is known for its ability to brew large pots of American-style coffee. It’s a very convenient brewing method that doesn’t require much involvement in the process. We’ve broken down the best machines by budget and use case.
- Best 4 Cup Coffee Maker
- Best Automatic Pour-Over Coffee Maker
- Best Bunn Coffee Maker
- Best Coffee Maker Under $50
- Best Coffee Maker Under $100
- Best Dual Coffee Maker
- Best Grind and Brew Coffee Maker
- Best Single Serve Coffee Maker No Pods
- Best Thermal Carafe Coffee Maker
Learning to brew espresso can feel like a science itself. To help you get started, we reviewed machines on any budget. Beyond, we dug a bit deeper and scouted the market for the best that Breville, De’Longhi, Jura, and others have on offer.
- Best Espresso Machine with Grinder
- Best Espresso Machine Under $100
- Best Espresso Machine Under $200
- Best Espresso Machine Under $300
- Best Espresso Machine Under $500
- Best Espresso Machine Under $1000
- Best Breville Espresso Machine
- Best DeLonghi Espresso Machine
- Best Gaggia Espresso Machine
- Breville Bambino vs Bambino Plus
- Breville Barista Express vs Pro
- Breville Barista Pro vs Touch
- Breville vs De’Longhi
- De’Longhi vs Nespresso
- La Pavoni Europiccola Review
Pod Coffee Makers
One cup at a time, and fast. This is what pod coffee makers promise, and they surely deliver on that. First introduced in the 90s, they have gained wide popularity and are not going anywhere. We had a close look at the most popular machines.
- Keurig 1.0 vs 2.0
- Keurig Elite vs Supreme
- Keurig K10 vs K15
- Keurig K50 vs K55
- Keurig K250 vs K250 Plus
- Keurig Mini vs Mini Plus
- Keurig Slim vs Mini
- Keurig vs Ninja
- Hamilton Beach Flexbrew vs Keurig Duo
- Nespresso vs Keurig
- Nespresso Pixie Review
- Nespresso Vertuo vs Evoluo
- Nespresso VertuoLine vs OriginalLine
- Nespresso Vertuo vs VertuoPlus
- Starbucks Verismo vs Keurig
- Starbucks Verismo vs Nespresso
Manual brewing leaves you the most room for experimentation, one of the reasons we particularly like it. It’s very hands-on and accessible with widely available and inexpensive brewers out there. We looked into the best products to level up your home brewing.